Friday, September 5, 2014

Three days on the floor

I got fired from my job on Wednesday. The day of my last entry. A job I've had for almost seven years. I don't have much to say, other than I've spent most of the time between then and now on the floor in my living room sleeping or listening to music or just wanting to wake up and everything be better.

My baby brother had twins that morning. I might have written about it. From the pictures, they are good looking babies - why did I say that? They aren't mutated, their shriveled up prune-things. Good looking is relative. I don't see new borns often so I have no context, but since I love my brother, his wife, and hence these children, I give them the blind compliment that they are good looking. Well, they are.

I'm trying to learn some software to make myself more marketable. I really don't know what I'm going to do. I've cancelled everything I can think of that is nonessential. I'm probably done with the game industry and will work at some call center. The more I write, the more depressed I am. I'm done. Halloween might be over, as I can't much celebrate without money. No Salem, no Halloween - because there's nothing going on in Baltimore.

Until whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment