Nanaskull or Skelnanaton
I'm late. It's 12:13 October 2nd. I could have lied and said this was written on the first, but I don't want to be dishonest to my devoted readers. Regardless, this is it. We made it. October is here!
Everyday, from that white building, Phantasm's Tall Man watches me walk the cemetery.
I got a lot done today. Took my daily stroll around the Padonia cemetery (Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens, hit the gym (very softly), tackled Medicaid and unemployment tasks, followed up on a job lead, and cleaned up the apartment a little. Also on my list was to work on the RPG I'm developing, Pandominion. I wasn't able to hit that, as the night concluded with some video game time with my lovely girlfriend.
I bet you're cheering at the monitor, full of excited energy, having just heard about my chores. Well, bad news. This blog post is almost over. I need to hit the sack to do more crappy chores tomorrow (earlyish). My alarms begin around 7:30 and I begin about two hours later, after sleeping through them.
Fear not, kiddies. I've got a whopper of a post coming up. My trip to Target, with aforementioned adorable girlfriend. My first trip to Walmart nearly a month ago (which I meant to blog about, but unemployment + depression = poo).
Before I sign off, here is the first leaf of fall. At the end of a stalk curls a dragon's leathery, veined wing; the color of rusted autumn.
Artsy werds be artsy.
Note the back of the cookies - golden perfection. I am a master chefbakercook. That's a thing.
I baked this batch of cookies from scratch. Yep, after creating the universe, I made all the principles of physics and sciency crap just so I could bake those cookies. They were worth it.
Ok. Go to sleep. Thank your gods that I wanted cookies, thus you exist!
Trouble me no longer this eve!




No comments:
Post a Comment